In SEM 140, you will
- Assess your career interests and aptitudes and create an academic plan (listing courses you will take, semester-by-semester), through completion of the Life Map Project in the Course Pack.
- Learn principles and apply strategies that improve your ability to succeed in courses, persist in your college career, and achieve your goals.
- Increase communication, leadership, and interdependence skills through group work and classroom speaking.
- Access and effectively use college resources.
- Build critical thinking skills through employing active reading and writing strategies.
Welcome to SEM 140!