Welcome to Jackson Community College's JetNet
|NOTICE to Students!
JCC's policy states that a user's password expires every 18 weeks. In order to make sure you will have continued access to JetNet, it's a good idea to know how to change your password.
Password resets can be done online at: https://online.jccmi.edu/chngpass/chngpass.asp
This will change your password for all JCC Services except for your JCC student email.
|Tips for Online Quiz Success
There have been some recent problems taking online quizzes in JetNet. These issues may be resolved by following these quidelines:
- If you're taking online courses, try to have one web browser that you use ONLY for your classes and another web browser that you use for everything else. For example, you might use Firefox for your online classes and Internet Explorer for everything else, like checking your email, using Facebook, etc.
- Use either Internet Explorer 8 or the latest version of Firefox for JetNet. We recommend that you do not use Safari, Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, or Opera with JetNet.
- When taking a quiz, you shouldn't have any other programs or applications running, including other web browsers. Other programs and applications running could cause your computer to crash or freeze, preventing you from completing your quiz or submitting your quiz on time.
- When taking a quiz, you shouldn't have any other web pages open. Other web pages might be sending or receiving data, which could interfere with your quiz.
- When taking a quiz, disable any add-ons that weren't standard with your initial browser installation. These add-ons include things like the Google toolbar, MSN toolbar, or Yahoo toolbar. These toolbars are notorious for causing problems in JetNet, especially when taking a quiz.
- Occasionally click the "Save without Submitting" button at the bottom of the quiz page. This will save your current progress and will also refresh your page.
Click the link below to go to eServices, where you can search for classes and learn more about the online courses JCC is offering this Fall.
If you need help using eServices to search for classes, check out the eServices tutorial (also below).
- JCC e-Services file
- e-Services Tutorial file
Thinking about trying an online class? Check out the How to Succeed as an Online Student and the Is Distance Learning Right for You? articles below.
- Is Distance Learning Right for You? Book
- How to Succeed as an Online Student Book
- Having trouble? Click here... Resource
|Skip LoginSkip Calendar